Liv’s Tip of the Month – 8 Spring Cleaning Must-dos for Your Barn
Time to do a few things around the farm to get ready for warmer weather!
- Have a professional check your electrical wiring, especially if you use fans in warmer weather.
- Clean, repair, and carefully store your winter blankets.
- Take your trailer in for yearly service, including tire safety and braking systems checks.
- Clean out your grooming supply buckets – all of that spring shed hair loves to collect in there!
- Schedule your spring vaccinations (BarnManager can be very helpful with this!)
- Implement a tick control program.
- Collect manure samples for a worm check from your vet’s office.
- Clean and condition tack, as well as double checking stitching and buckles.
BarnManager can help you make your spring cleaning list, set due dates, and assign tasks to your team members. To try a free trial of our barn management software click here. Then go out and embrace the fact that spring is finally here! Time to celebrate riding without those huge winter jackets!